Item #: ADO-0001
Size: 5.1 fl oz / 150 ml
If you are looking for more radiant and clear looking skin then the Adovia Mud Mask is for you.
This mud Mask is made from a formula comprised of mud extracted from the Dead Sea, Vitamin C and Aloe Vera
- The product leaves the skin with a noticeable healthy glow.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- This mask is an effective facial skin treatment formulated with Dead Sea Mud, Bee’s wax and a host of other naturally moisturizing ingredients such as Jojoba, Evening Primrose and Olive oils.
- In addition to a variety oils, the product also contains soothing Aloe Vera extract and Chamomile –
- The product is also stocked full of skin-friendly nutrients such as vitamins A and C, which leave the skin looking refreshed and renewed.
- Made for people of all skin types: normal, dry, oily and acne-prone,
PREP YOUR SKIN
- Prior to using Mud Mask, make sure to clean your skin thoroughly before applying the product. For best results, wash your face with Adovia Mud Soap. For an added bonus, after washing your face, follow with a gentle exfoliating product. We recommend trying Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts for Acne.
- To maximize the effectiveness of the face mask, conduct the facial after a long steamy shower. After a hot shower, the pores are open and more receptive to nutrients. If you don’t have time for a shower, turn your bathroom into a sauna instead. Turn on the shower to create steam and sit in the room for 15 to 20 minutes to allow the steam to penetrate your skin and open the pores.
- For quick steam treatment, boil or microwave a few cups of water and pour into a large oven-safe bowl or dish. Then hold your face over the bowl so that the steam can open your pores. For best results, place a large towel over your head and the bowl to prevent the steam from dissipating into the air. Be careful to avoid burning yourself with the hot liquid. To make this mini-sauna even more luxurious, try sprinkling a few drops of essential oil in the water for a little aromatherapy. If you don’t have any essential oils at home, add a few drops of vanilla extract, or, drop in a few slices of a lemon or orange.
HOW TO USE ADOVIA DEAD SEA MUD MASK
Step 1: Clean your face of all excess oil and bacteria and pat dry.
Step 2: Apply a thick layer of the Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud by smoothing the product onto the face. Make sure to cover the entire face and neck. Also, pay close attention to problem areas like the T-zone (forehead, chin and cheeks), which produce the most oil. Leave the mask on your face for approximately 20 to 30 minutes until the mask is dry.
Step 3: Rinse off the mask with warm water and a washcloth. Be careful to remove the mask gently so as to avoid irritating the skin. Once the mask is fully removed, splash your face with cool water to close the pores. Re-apply the mask once a week or whenever your skin feels like it needs a beautifying boost.
Step 4: Follow up the mask with a lightweight moisturizer to leave you skin supple and soft. We recommend using Adovia Day Moisturizing Cream.
SKIN CARE TIPS
FOLLOW UP SKIN CARE REGIME
- After applying the Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask, be sure to complete the treatment by nourishing your skin with moisture.
- Add moisture with a lightweight facial moisturizer or lotion. We recommend using Adovia Day Moisturizing Cream.
Demineralised Water & Dead Sea Water, Dead Sea Mud, Stearic Acid, Cetryl Alcohol, Beeswax, Sorbitan Tristearate, Propylene Glycol & Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract & Algae Extract & Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract & Aloe Vera (Barbadensis) Gel, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Mandarin Orange (Citrus Nobilis) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Triethanolamine, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Peach (Prunus Persica) Kernel Oil, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Dead Sea Salt, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Exotic Verbena (Litsea Citrata) Oil, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Extract, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Extract, Ascorbic Acid.