Item #: KIT-0024
DEAD SEA BATH SALTS
The abundant minerals in the Dead Sea have been a source of healing for centuries, and now you can enjoy their many benefits in the comfort of your own home.
Harvested directly from the Dead Sea, these mineral salts will turn your bath into a spa. Each order comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Exfoliates, soothes and softens skin.
Directions: Pour 1 cup into warm bath, and let it dissolve. Soak for 20 minutes, and follow with a lukewarm rinse.
FRENCH LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
This essential oil comes from the herb like flower of the Lavender plant. It is extracted through a steam distilled process. This process of extraction was developed and produced in France.
Lavender French essential oil has a very strong and aromatic scent.
There are many ways to use Lavender French essential oil.
- Can be inhaled directly to give you that quick burst of comfort you may need
- Can be used in an essential oil diffuser to add warmth and comfort to your everyday surroundings.
- Use it with your laundry soap to add freshness to your clothing that will soothe you with every move throughout the day.
- Add it to a water bottle solution to freshen fabric or clothing.
- You can even spritz some of it into your hair for a quick freshening up. It’s very healthy for the scalp and hair, plus you’ll smell great.
- Pour a few drops into your bath water for an intense relaxation session after a hard day or whenever you need that escape.
Lavender French essential oil blends well with other essential oils so that you can make that custom fragrance you are in need of.
Even though it has such a strong scent, it is still mild enough to use around children because it is non irritating and easy on sensitive individuals.
EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
It is only logical that its essential oil also contains many of its qualities, and it is found in many creams, rinses, rubs, and even inhalers. That's why Cleopatra has included it in her fragrances section.
Eucalyptus, especially the lemon eucalyptus oil, has proved itself as a superb mosquito and other bug repellent.
- Adding it around the room, it kills the germs in the air and acts as a room deodorizer.
- Through your soap, the scent also works well to awaken your mind and clear your head in the shower.
- Added to your spa or sauna, it eases muscle aches, awakens the mind, and relaxes the breath.
- It also helps to kill any germs in the water.
CALMING ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND
Every time you use goPUREs 'Calming' blend you will be harnessing the healing properties of natural Essential Oils. Lavender, Rose, Orange and Geranium Essential Oils fuse harmoniously to delight the senses with a floral and fruity bouquet.
These oils are also well-known to have stress-relieving properties and have the added bonus of being wonderful for the skin.
- Lavender is a warm floral note that will melt the stress and tension of the day away.
- Rose Oil plays delightfully across this blend giving off a distinctive sweet aroma. Rose can be used to help relieve emotional stress and help promote healthy sleep habits.
- Cedarwood, Marjoram, and Omanese Frankincense give this calming blend a delightfully woody and subtly spicy undertone while helping to soothe aching muscles and relieve stress or anxiety.
There are many ways to take advantage of the wonderful aromas and power of Essential Oils.
- The 'Calming' aromatic blend is especially great for adding to a warm bath for relaxation. Simply add five to ten drops into the tub while running a bath to create a calming spa-like experience. You may want to pour an emulsifier or even a splash or two of Half & Half to your bath water to help the oils integrate and keep from separating on the surface.
- Another great way to incorporate these Essential Oils into your bath and beauty regimen is to add them to body washes, lotions, serums, or any other of your favorite body and skin care products.
- 'Calming' can also be used with a diffuser to create a serene, pleasant atmosphere. Use in the car to freshen up or in the home to keep your rooms smelling beautiful.
PURIFYING ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND
These Essential Oils are well-known for their amazing healing and cleansing abilities.
- Bergamot Essential Oil is fresh, slightly floral, and smells citrusy like orange or lemon, and gives the ‘Purifying’ blend a bright note. Bergamot has a number of medicinal uses including helping calm anxiety and depression.
- The second citrus aroma in this blend is Red Grapefruit. Grapefruit oil smells sweet with a hint of tanginess, giving off a pleasant and energizing flavor. Perfectly selected for the ‘Purifying’ blend, Grapefruit Oil has long been used to remove toxins and purify the body.
- Cinnamon is a widely recognized scent known for its peppery warmth. This Essential Oil gives this blend a subtle spice conjuring up images of a cozy house, a safe and welcoming space.
The fresh scents of this blend mix harmoniously with the warmer notes, creating a crisp yet grounded climate.
- Use with a diffuser to give your home a clean, cozy fragrance and create a purifying, nurturing space for all.
- You can add a few drops of this Essential Oil to your cleaning waters to keep your home smelling fresh and beautiful for longer.
Note: It is important to note that because of the Cinnamon content, we do not recommend you use the ‘Purifying’ blend in bath water or body products.
Bergamot Essential Oil may be phototoxic, which could potentially affect skin coloring after exposure to sunlight.
Use with caution and care, and be sure to wash your skin if you come into direct contact with the oil blend.
PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
Peppermint essential oil is very strong and highly concentrated, especially in its non organic form. It is a naturally occurring flowering herb..
It comes in a clear, yellowish tone that is rather thin and watery.
You can rest assured in knowing that this is a completely all natural and toxin free product.
- It can be inhaled directly if done with care because it is very strong.
- It can soothe skin conditions when applied sparingly. It can be abrasive to sensitive skin or younger people if care isn’t taken on the amount used.
- Can be added to other skin care products to make an invigorating body lotion or scrub. It will awaken your senses and calm any nervousness you may have.
- By adding some Peppermint essential oil to a diffuser, you’ll enliven your senses and everyone who enters your home, as well. The air around you will soothe you while it fills your senses with a scent reminiscent of old fashioned peppermint candies.
- Tired and achy muscles will thank you when you add a few drops of Peppermint essential oil to your bath water. They will feel rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Freshen up your upholstery with a peppermint essential oil spray by adding it to water bottle sprits.
- It will help keep things clean because it is an antiseptic, anti-microbial agent, and a natural antibacterial agent.
- If you have problems with insects around the house, consider using Peppermint essential oil to deter those pesky critters. It is a natural pesticide.
Even though Peppermint essential oil is very strong smelling in nature, it still blends well with many other essential oils, herbs, and spices.
Note: Those with epilepsy and pregnant women may need to avoid too much contact with Peppermint essential oil.