Item #: REV-0016
Get 20% OFF ALL TOOLS Today!
Use coupon code TOOLS20
Limited Time - ENDS SOON!
Authorized Revive Retailer - Full Warranty
3 MONTH - RISK FREE TRIAL
100% Money Back Guarantee
Say goodbye to acne! The reVive™ Acne Treatment Blue Light Therapy System contains medical grade lights that kill acne-causing bacteria fast—see results within days! It is the convenient, affordable and effective at-home treatment that helps control acne! This innovative system has 24 non-UV blue lights that penetrate deep into the skin, targeting and destroying bacteria that cause acne flare-ups and other skin ailments. The result is clean, clear skin with a healthier appearance.
- Deep penetrating light therapy kills acne-causing bacteria, clears existing breakouts and prevents acne flare-ups
- Calms redness, inflammation, acne flare-ups and reduces acne scarring
- Improves overall skin texture and tone
- Effective in the treatment of acne and blemishes
- 24 powerful, acne treatment LED lights
- Safe for use on all skin types, including sensitive skin
- FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device
- reVive ™ Light Therapy Acne Treatment System with 24 blue light LEDs
- 6 month warranty
- Instruction manual
- Relaxation goggles (usage optional)
- 3 power source options with this system:
- 110v power supply
- USB power source
- 3 AA batteries
How to Use:
- Wash and clean face prior to use.
- Remove the protective clear plastic cover from the lights.
- Ensure device has power by pressing on/off button on device.
- Fit user goggles for comfort.
- Leave the light on the treatment area for a minimum of 3 minutes. Do not move or wave the device across the treatment area.
- Use a clock or timer to time your treatments.
- Move device to the next treatment area and repeat.
- Press the power button to turn the unit off.
- Cover the lights with the plastic cover to protect lights from potential damage during storage.
- Use the device daily for best results.
- Unit will automatically shut off in case the device exceeds desired temperature. Let unit cool for a few minutes and begin treatments again.