- Infused with tea tree oil which has antiviral and antifungal benefits
- Tea tree oil has been proven to treat a variety of skin conditions ranging from acne to ringworm
- Benzoyl peroxide and tea tree oils prohibit the growth of bacteria responsible for acne
- 24K gold provides immediate firmness of the skin with increased collagen production over time
- In addition to controlling and preventing minor skin problems, this product gently soothes and conditions the skin
Oro Gold’s 24K Oil Control Problematic Skin Cleanser is infused with natural plant extracts such as tea tree oil, moisturizers and 24K gold.
The tea tree oil has great antiviral and antifungal properties which make it excellent for treating and preventing acne, ringworm and athlete’s foot.
The infusion of gold into this delicate formula makes the skin feel tighter while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This gold also works long term to enhance the growth of collagen, keeping the skin taught and free from sagging.
The addition of benzoyl peroxide provides oxygen to the skin by unclogging pores. Furthermore, benzoyl peroxide is oftentimes the first line of defense in treating acne caused by the propionibacterium species. This formulation not only stops breakouts and other minor skin conditions, it prevents further breakouts from occurring.
To use this product simply wet the face and apply a small amount of cleanser. Massage into the face for 1 to 2 minutes and rinse with warm water. Pat the skin dry.
For optimal results use with Oro Gold 24K Acne Prevention Mask.