is probably something that you’re used to.
- Commonly used as a flavoring in gums and mints, or even in teas.
- It has been used in ancient and modern medicine alike for over 3000 years the whole world over.
- People with colds or other breathing disorders such as asthma or bronchitis can benefit from breathing in the steam of peppermint essential oil in hot water vapor.
- Known to be an effective mental stimulant. It can wake you up and invigorate your senses with a quick whiff when necessary.
- People with nervous conditions can benefit from the positive effect of Peppermint essential oil.
Peppermint essential oil is very strong and highly concentrated, especially in its non organic form. It is a naturally occurring flowering herb that can be used for many different ailments and everyday conditions.
It comes in a clear, yellowish tone that is rather thin and watery.
You can rest assured in knowing that this is a completely all natural and toxin free product. It is completely safe to use Peppermint essential oil as a therapeutic remedy.
- It can be inhaled directly if done with care because it is very strong.
- It can soothe skin conditions when applied sparingly. It can be abrasive to sensitive skin or younger people if care isn’t taken on the amount used.
- You can help a headache or an upset stomach just by spraying peppermint in the air around you. You don’t necessarily have to even ingest it to reap its benefits.
- Can be added to other skin care products to make an invigorating body lotion or scrub. It will awaken your senses and calm any nervousness you may have.
- By adding some Peppermint essential oil to a diffuser, you’ll enliven your senses and everyone who enters your home, as well. The air around you will soothe you while it fills your senses with a scent reminiscent of old fashioned peppermint candies.
- Tired and achy muscles will thank you when you add a few drops of Peppermint essential oil to your bath water. They will feel rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Freshen up your upholstery with a peppermint essential oil spray by adding it to water bottle sprits.
- It will help keep things clean because it is an antiseptic, anti-microbial agent, and a natural antibacterial agent.
- If you have problems with insects around the house, consider using Peppermint essential oil to deter those pesky critters. It is a natural pesticide.
Even though Peppermint essential oil is very strong smelling in nature, it still blends well with many other essential oils, herbs, and spices.
Note: Those with epilepsy and pregnant women may need to avoid too much contact with Peppermint essential oil.