Lavender French essential oil is a light, yellowish and water looking natural oil that is airy and floral.
- Lavender is known for helping with sleeping problems.
- Helps with everyday stress and keep it at a balanced and tolerable level. This can be used on people of all ages from babies to the very old. We all need to unwind a little.
- It is nature’s mood balancer.
- Doesn’t just make you feel better. It returns your body back to its original and balanced emotional condition, the way nature intended.
- Health professionals have been using Lavender to calm and comfort patients throughout history because it is such an effective and safe tool that is abundantly at hand.
- A more homeopathic remedy to common ailments such as headaches, mood disorders, and stress.
- Using Lavender oil rather than harsh chemicals and medicines has become an increasingly popular and healthy method of treating today’s hectic lifestyle ailments.
- There are no risks of addiction or intoxication with the use of essential oils such as this one.
- You can feel better, but still feel like your full functioning self at the same time.
This essential oil comes from the herb like flower of the Lavender plant. It is extracted through a steam distilled process. This process of extraction was developed and produced in France.
Lavender French essential oil has a very strong and aromatic scent.
There are many ways to use Lavender French essential oil.
- Can be inhaled directly to give you that quick burst of comfort you may need
- Can be used in an essential oil diffuser to add warmth and comfort to your everyday surroundings.
- Use it with your laundry soap to add freshness to your clothing that will soothe you with every move throughout the day.
- Add it to a water bottle solution to freshen fabric or clothing.
- You can even spritz some of it into your hair for a quick freshening up. It’s very healthy for the scalp and hair, plus you’ll smell great.
- Pour a few drops into your bath water for an intense relaxation session after a hard day or whenever you need that escape.
Lavender French essential oil blends well with other essential oils so that you can make that custom fragrance you are in need of.
Even though it has such a strong scent, it is still mild enough to use around children because it is non irritating and easy on sensitive individuals.
The many benefits of Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is a flower and scent that has long been revered for its lovely light fragrance. For centuries it has been used to freshen the clothing drawers and bureaus of many distinguished nobles. The light fragrance was also turned into a perfume or toilet water that was worn by many gentlemen and ladies over the years. It is no wonder that the popular light, clean fragrance of Lavender Essential Oil has so many other surprising benefits.
Like its cousins Eucalyptus Oil and Tea Tree Oil; Lavender Essential Oil can be used for many purposes. The list of the amazing benefits includes everything from circulation and respiration to increasing relaxation and relieving tension. Just a few drops of this oil can help your health dramatically.
- Pesticide. Like it’s Cousin Tea Tree Oil, Lavender essential oil is effective treating lice and their nits. The oil also repels mosquitoes and moths.
- Nervous System. Lavender essential oil has a calming scent. The soothing fragrance eases tension and helps treat exhaustion, depression, migraines and headaches, and reduces stress. It also boosts your level of mental activity.
- Pain Relief. Lavender essential oil calms, soothes, and has a bunch of “anti-” qualities, which makes it an excellent pain reliever. Rubbing it onto the skin helps to relax the muscles and ease pain caused by sore joints, muscular aches and tension, rheumatism,backache, lumbago, and even sprains.
- Respiration. Lavender oil is calming and soothing. The fragrance helps to relax the chest muscles and lungs, which is why it is included in vaporizers, inhalers, and other inhaled methods of treatment. It is used to help fight asthma, bronchitis, cold, cough, sinus congestion, laryngitis, tonsillitis, and even whooping cough.
- Skin Care. Lavender's antiseptic and anti-fungal properties give it just the right qualities for treating many skin problems. Not only can it help to heal wounds and burns, it also effectively help treat acne, eczema, inflammation, and psoriasis, as well as reduce the signs of aging.
- Sleep. The calming fragrance relaxes and soothes promoting sleep. It has been used for years to help people with insomnia.
As beneficial as Lavender Essential Oil is, make you seek the advice of a professional before adding it or any other essential oil to your daily regimen. This is strongly encouraged if you are pregnant, diabetic, or are prone to have allergies.
Cleopatra’s Choice has more than just essential oils in her Fragrance line. She has over 2500 men’s and ladies’ colognes, as well as an extensive line of products to pamper your body from head to foot. Call or visit her product catalog for more information.