All About Bio Oil
Since its debut, Bio-Oil has won over 70 beauty awards.
What makes it so effective?
The secret is the blend of botanically derived ingredients found inside. The combination is known to heal scars, stretch marks, dehydration, uneven skin tone, and even aging.
- PurCellin Oil is Bio-Oil's secret ingredient that was developed in their labs. It is the binding ingredient that holds all of the other ingredients together. Purcellin Oil also helps hydrate dehydrated skin without making it feel greasy.
- Calendula Oil is made from marigolds. The oil has been used in India for years to promote healing and reduces inflammation. It is believed its healing power comes from its rich antioxidant base of lutein, lycopene, and zeaxanthin.
- Chamomile Oil is made from chamomile. The oil is a very strong natural anti-inflammatory. It has been used for centuries to help heal headaches and digestive troubles. In addition when topically applied, it has successfully healed infections, acne, cuts, burns, bites, and more.
- Glycine Soja Oil is made from soybeans. It is a natural skin conditioning agent and emollient. Soybean oil is also filled with antioxidants.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil is actually made from sunflower seeds. The oil is a natural emollient. It conditions and nourishes skin cells. Sunflower oil also masks the smell or taste of other objects.
- Lavender Oil is made from lavender. The fragrance is quite calming and soothing. The oil itself has antimocrobial and antiseptic properties. It cleanses without stinging and helps wounds and burns to heal quickly.
- Rosemary Oil is made from rosemary. It is commonly used as an antimocrobial and antiseptic agent. In addition, it enhances skin's metabolic processes promoting quick healing. Rosemary is also warming and is thought to increase the blood flow where it is used.
- Vitamin A helps skin to maintain in moisture balance. In addition, it helps fight signs of aging like fine line and wrinkles by boosting the amount of collagen within the skin.
- Vitamin E is great for skin. It counters the effects of too much sun exposure. It also helps the skin to fight against free radicals in the air that can increase damage to the skin.
With this powerful mixture of ingredients, it is no wonder that Bio-Oil has become a global favorite. It doesn't matter if you simply need re-hydration, skin healing, or more dramatic results like the reduction of the signs of skin problems and imperfections.
Bio-Oil is the ultimate skin care solution!